There are always athletes wanting to be CrossFit coaches, but don’t know how to start the process or know what it truly takes to be a coach. If you have your Level 1 CrossFit cert or are thinking about getting it and have an interest in pursuing a modified coaching career then this Ambassador program may be right for you.
Ambassadors will learn how to program, be able to self-correct their movements and help their friends at the gym become better athletes. You don't have to be 100% dedicated to a full coaching schedule with this program, but there is a minimal time commitment that is based on your schedule. As an ambassador you are expected to constantly strive to improve your fitness knowledge and technique.
1) Flexible use of the gym during off hours
2) Flexible use of the gym during class times – at the discretion of the coach on duty
3) Required volunteer work of 5 hours a month - (Run open gym. Act as an assistant coach during class time. Help with small group and/or personal training. Assist with community gatherings and coaches duties.)
4) If comfortable you will be able to start personal training for supplemental income as an independent contractor (Must have your own training insurance - *Other restrictions apply)
5) Discounted membership applies
*If interested, please call Angel at 415.215.1088 for further details, restrictions and requirements of this program.